What you’ll do:
- Provide and present analysis for a range of infrastructure clients to influence key decisions
- Drive projects forwards by developing unique solutions to unchallenged problems in infrastructure
- Create and develop relationships with high-profile clients up to director level to gain new work and expand commissions.
- Advanced knowledge of R or Python
- An in-depth understanding of statistical and sampling methods and reviews
- Knowledge of a Git and GitHub (or other version control systems)
- An understanding of machine learning techniques, and how to validate results
- Ability to interpret and explain complex analysis in simple terms
- Good code hygiene, including experience of having organised code modularly
- Relational data manipulation.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- BSc or higher in a STEM subject (or equivalent portfolio/work experience).
- Experience using cloud services technologies
- Experience or an awareness of networking practices and techniques
- Familiarity with functional paradigms for developing distributed applications/analytics.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.amey.co.uk/talent-link/external/job/3491?aid=18416 →