Informatica Professional Services exists to make our customers successful with our software and we pride ourselves on having the product expertise and project discipline to make this happen. Because our practice serves the largest and most diverse Informatica customer base, our work keeps us on the cutting edge of all forms of data management projects: B2B, Big Data, Cloud Integration, Data Governance, Data Migration and Consolidation, Data Quality Management, Data Synchronization, Data Warehousing, Integration Competency Centers, Master Data Management, and Services Oriented Architectures. Whether it is a short or long-term engagement, we are dedicated to sharing our knowledge to ensure our customers continued success with our products.
We want a technically focused but strategically aware Big Data specialist who will travel, evangelize, consult, train and troubleshoot to enhance our clients’ experience on our Big Data solutions. Working either independently or with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partner consultants, you will be a primary and critical point of contact for clients. In this highly visible and impactful role you will successfully employ a combination of technical expertise and client management skills to influence, consult and deliver Big Data strategies, and technical product implementation.
Our Ideal CandidateIn Addition, You Have The Following Attributes
You are a gifted communicator, able to build consensus and motivate team members and clients to succeed at any given task or project. You are a highly intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group on several different engagements at once. You are capable of understanding complex technical and business concepts and explaining them straightforwardly to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines
- Proficiency communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions
Your responsibility is to ensure the client’s success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica Big Data Management suite of products; from envisioning the correct implementation strategy, to making it a reality. All our consultants are required to have superior communication skills, technical problem solving skills, and a customer orientation such that they can travel to customer sites alone and handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products. You will be expected to contribute to proposals, construct estimates and validate an approach or strategy to implementation. You will travel wherever necessary and work alone or with a team to provide support and solutions for assigned clients and projects. You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
- Solid understanding of Hadoop architecture and components, and popular additions such as HIVE and Spark
- Hands on experience with at least one leading Hadoop distribution system such as Hortonworks or Cloudera
- Comprehensive development/deployment experience in Big Data projects including strategy development, install and config, sizing and performance and mapping development
- Strong background in data integration technologies and databases such as ETL, light database maintenance, Oracle and SQL
- Established consulting background. Must have proficient soft skills and be able to present, manage meetings, and communicate clearly and concisely at all levels within an organisation
- Experience with Informatica Big Data Management tooling a strong plus
- Experience with other Informatica products such as PowerCenter, PowerExchange, and Informatica Data Explorer a plus
- Experience with development in procedural languages such as java a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure maintenance and deployment both on premise and Cloud a plus
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 75 percent of the time
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://informatica.gr8people.com/index.gp?method=cappportal.showJob&sysLayoutId=122&opportunityid=22637& →