At QVC we know what we’re doing, we’ve been doing it really well for twenty years. Our customers trust us and we get closer to them than other retailers. We understand them, we look after them.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Chiswick, it’s a fast paced and diverse role and when we say that two days are never the same, we’re not kidding. Just look around our business and it’s easy to see why. You can find our channels on Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media and we’re online at qvcuk.com and via mobile and tablet apps. We sell big name brands for everything from Elemis to Bose, Giles Deacon to Dyson. Our business isn’t like any other business and you’ll love our people – we’re a friendly bunch.
Reporting to the Commerce Business Planning and Analytics department you will support the business by identifying and providing useful and relevant insight & analysis, both on a periodic and ad-hoc basis to increase business performance and efficiency.
In this role, we are looking for someone who can;
- Perform strategic analysis, business modelling, and reporting to Business, Corporate & Global Executive level concerning the Commercial state of the business on all platforms, current trends, and future directions.
- Develop decision-making processes and tools that will drive the organization to be more effective and efficient.
- Ensure integrity, availability, and relevance of all Commerce BP&A reporting platforms, tools, and data.
- Partner closely with Commercial & Finance teams to understand business needs and provide informed support. Conduct training and consultation to ensure tools and information are used appropriately.
- Collaborate with Global BP&A, Commerce & IT teams to develop global standards and deliver new reporting technology & insight.
To be truly great in this role you will be:
- Highly analytical as you will need to provide impactful insight and deal with large volumes of data available.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy – with strong commercial experience and initiative
- Knowledge & proven experience in the use of statistical techniques.
- Expert level Excel along with advanced proficiency across the MS Office suite.
- Strong technical understanding of database design including data manipulation through SQL.
- Experience of using reporting tools to collate MI.
- Experience of data warehouse structure & access from use of Hyperion or similar.
- Strong Communications & Influencing skills to present complex analysis in a concise and effective manner.
At QVC we see it like this, you spend a third of your life in work, so work happy* Live better.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://qvc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/QVC-UK/job/UK-West-London-Chiswick/Commercial-Analyst_R26757-1 →