About Capita | ParkingEye
ParkingEye (part of Capita) is the market leading car park management company. ParkingEye not only provide full circle car park management services but also real-time statistical and management information to clients across both the public and private sector utilising the latest in Automatic Number Plate Recognition technology.
Managing the largest private car park management databases in Europe, our solutions are in place throughout the UK. Our solution ranges from large multi-node SQL Server databases, load balanced web applications and web services with thousands of data collection devices, touch screen kiosks, mobile applications and embedded vehicle systems out in the field. Rapid growth, expansion into new areas and demand from our customers has led to the need to expand our in-house software development team.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking dynamic team within a FTSE 100 company.
Based in the north-west, you’ll be part of an exciting journey to transform marketing across the business with a focus on inbound lead generation and digital transformation.
As we place data at the heart of all we do, alongside the day-to-day management of sales and marketing information, you’ll have the opportunity to introduce analytical tools, develop a reporting dashboard which brings business, sales and marketing channels together, understand customer behaviours and ensure our market-leading CRM not only supports but informs the way we work.
What you will do
- Identify and pre-qualify potential site locations using a selection of tools, from Google earth to email activity, and ensure that the telesales team have enough quality data to work through to achieve optimum appointment levels
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to manage our market-leading CRM system and the processes which underpin it, ensuring data quality and GDPR/DPA compliance
- Closely monitor campaign results across web/email/social, web and translate into actionable recommendations which not only help us deliver campaigns more effectively but quantifiably drive greater business return
- Create and manage reporting dashboards on both team performance and campaign success (multi-channel), and analyse to highlight areas of opportunity and/or necessary improvements measures
Your experience will include
- Marketing experience in B2B markets would be a benefit
- CRM experience essential
- An understanding and awareness of the tools and capabilities of marketing within a data-driven environment
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent numeracy and IT literacy
- Natural communicator, with a strong team-based attitude
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_capita/external/en-us/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=265183&localeCode=en-us →