What is it like to work as a Data & MI Analyst at M&S?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data & MI Analyst to join our People Services team in Salford Quays. The role of a Data & MI Analyst is to provide accurate and timely management information to our customers ensuring that reports are produced and delivered effectively and within SLA.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Provision of timely and accurate Management Information and related analytical interpretation;
- Provide trend analysis to meet the business needs;
- Ensuring Service Level Targets are met across the team;
- Providing exceptional customer service by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do;
- Keep up to date with system & technical developments;
- Identify and introduce methods to update, simplify, and enhance reporting processes, procedures and technologies;
- Work actively with peers to ensure HRSS consistently meets and exceeds customer expectation.
About YouYour skills and experience will include;
- Strong Analytical skills, with confidence in using and interpreting numerical data;
- Ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely;
- Knowledge of relevant HR legislation, policies and data protection requirements;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; knowledge of VBA for Excel & Access;
- Good working knowledge of relevant HR systems i.e. PeopleSoft, HRe, WCN;
- Experience of Spotfire, OBIEE and other analytical tools preferable;
- Good communicator and able to manage and liaise with key stakeholders;
- The ability to act with pace to deliver high standards on time;
- Make timely decisions with short term impact and support others to make decisions.
Please note this role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.marksandspencer.com/ →