You will be one of the ‘go to’ people for product analytics, A/B testing and CRO. You will help drive the business understand product (app, site, feature) performance and help the business build the CRO strategy, promoting a testing culture across all teams. You will help people understand why AB testing is great, how to formulate hypothesis and collaborate with your stakeholders in our agile, lean, growth teams.
You will generate digital product and app insights, through complete access to Moonpig’s data sets, you will use this and a multitude of techniques to understand, test, analyse, predict, report, and visualise insights to help the business evolve and optimise.
You will utilise the power of our product, app, customer and marketing data using GA Premium, SQL, Optimizely, and statistical/programming tools like R or Python to provide insights that unlock growth. You will help the Product, App and Optimisation Squads (cross functional teams) understand features, content, funnels and user journeys etc. to set up data driven hypotheses, testing plans, analyse results to optimise the app and site.
You will need to be super smart, thrive in a fun, vibrant and fast paced workplace and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues from product, engineering, commercial, marketing and analytics in our cross-functional Squad teams. The role reports into the Head of Analytics. Based in in London.
- Ensuring tracking of our products (web and app) is optimum
- Provide data analysis and insights to support the decision making for the Product, App, Optimisation and Commercial teams
- Set up and automate product and CRO reporting and visualisation across UX, funnels, product journey, new features and AB test performance
- Inspire and educate the business by promoting an agile, test and learn culture
- Collaborate with the business teams to analyse behaviour, develop experimentation roadmaps, and set up tests to optimise product features
- Analyse test performance and help drive the direction of the CRO team to improve and grow the business
- Help the product team to understand our users, user journeys, our customers, their value, behaviours and segments
- Carry out customer segmentations such as RFV, or clustering of demographic, product or site behaviours
- Challenge and improve existing processes and metrics
- Gathering and analysing data from different source: e.g.: data extraction, data transformation, data manipulation
- Conduct complex queries on our data warehouse to prove/disprove hypotheses about the product initiatives, creative, campaigns, customer behaviour, etc.
- Review and interpret automated reporting, giving insight to rest of the team
- Define, lead and own projects, both analytical and technical
- Define new reports required; working with reporting team to automate them
- Identify new data sources and technology needed to keep ahead of the market
- Work collaboratively with other business unit to develop common approach and share learnings and insight
- Workshop, present and collaborate with all levels of the business including c-suite
Who you are:
- Highly analytical with exceptional commercial acumen and good attention to detail
- Resourceful and independent – can work to deadlines/standards without supervision
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills and cultural fit
What you will bring – essential skills and experience:
- Experience in an analytical role such as product analytics and optimisation
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Excel skills
- Excellent AB testing and web analytics skills (preferably GA Premium and Optimizely)
- Good working knowledge of tag implementation best practice & tag containers like Google Tag Manager
- Previously worked with a large customer database
- Able to work on several projects at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Able to work efficiently and deliver projects quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good general business acumen (preferable experience in data-rich organizations)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers locally and internationally
- Creative, proactive and eager to learn about Moonpig and our customers
What you will bring – desired skills and experience:
- Good understanding of digital, retail and e-commerce data analytics
- Understanding of the difference in user behaviours between mobile, desktop and tablet
- Understanding of UX and the principles of user-centered design
- Experience of statistical and programming tools, like python and R
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- Our office near Borough Market & Tate Modern has a relaxed, social atmosphere. We’re currently gearing up to move to an incredible new space in Farringdon around Spring 2018. With loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars & restaurants we can’t wait to make the move
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’re also launching exciting new development tools in 2018
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- £10000 interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
We’re all about making people’s days brilliant. That’s what gets us out of bed in the morning. Helping our customers wow that special someone with our wide range of top quality, thoughtful and personalised gifts, cards and flowers.
We’ve been on the scene since 2000 and have made over 100 million Moonpig moments for our customers here in the UK and as far afield as the US and Australia.
We started with cards and have kept on adding new ways to make a Moonpig moment since then, whether through our ever-expanding gift range or becoming a top three UK online flower seller for all the big occasions.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://photoboxgroup.workable.com/j/8CE2C30658 →