Do you want to work in a fast paced, world class organization with a long history and an exciting future? Do you want to be part of a team based in Colmar-Berg contributing to the innovation, safety and sustainability of tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?… if the answer is yes, then we have the right job for you :
You will join a multicultural team to develop new ways to analyze and model complex processes.The team’s project portfolio includes data analytics for manufacturing, business and tire performance.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Analyze business and/or manufacturing data in order to identify patterns and develop predictive models
- Leverage statistical techniques in combination with optimization approaches to establish operating guidelines and recommendations of business and/or manufacturing systems
- Collaborate with different departments to validate models and improve business processes.
To join our team you will need:
Masters in industrial engineering, computer sciences, statistics or other discipline with a quantitative focus;PhD strongly preferred
English is a must. Any other European language is an asset
2+ years of experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Developing and/or applying diverse modeling methodologies in a business or manufacturing environment, preferably working with big data sets
- Experience with scripting in a Linux environment and working with databases (SQL, noSQL, HBASE); experience working in a distributed computing environment preferred.
- Experience with statistical and mathematical modeling environments (R, Python, MATLAB, Weka, etc.)
- Developing and/or applying linear, mixed integer, stochastic programming to solve demand planning, supply chain, production scheduling
- Developing and applying machine learning methodologies (DoE, Neural Networks, Regression and Classification trees, Boosting, Bootstrapping, etc.) to solve complex problems
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good communication skills: both oral and technical writing
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary project teams
To find out more and to apply,visit our career portal and post your CV!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.goodyear.com/ →