Data Scientists create analytics to contribute to the solution of business problems.This involves being able to interpret and deliver the results of their findings to other data scientists and data engineers, by visualization techniques, building Advanced Analytics apps, and narrating interesting stories that stakeholders can relate to. Are you able to do that? Then apply!
Advanced Analytics Data Science is all about using scientific methods in a data driven fashion to solve business problems. This will help transform the clock-speed of the organization by enabling insights in near real-time, so that the lead-time to action is as short as entirely possible.
Your Task Will Include
- Data exploration: Constructing useful metrics and organizating data incl. wrangling.
- Mathematical modeling: Working with the Sr. Data Scientist to create models of the relationships in data.
- Maintenance: Error handling and testing of analytics code.
- Visualization: Responsible for depicting exploratory and explanatory relationships in Big Data.
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role
You must have –
- Track record in research and particularly within data science.
- Experience with the Apache Hive, Apache Spark, Python, R, RStudio, Shiny
- Practical knowledge of Data Visualization for business processes
- Good understanding of Machine Learning (Supervised Learning and Unsupervised Learning).
- Experience with working in agile environments (e.g. SCRUM teams).
This would be nice to have –
- B.Sc., M.Sc. degree or similar. A PhD in a relevant field is a strong bonus.
Join the global LEGO® team.
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global team where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community.We look very much forward to reading your application – please use the APPLY button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV in English.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wwwsecure.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/data-scientist/55511922?cmp=SOC-INUS13OctOtherGlobalrecruitment →