Do you want to make an important contribution to (addiction) psychiatry by building with us a data science department? Together we can improve care in a continuous learning environment!
This is what you are going to do
Data intelligence is an innovative department within Antes that focuses on supporting the treatment of patients, innovation, business strategy and (scientific) research by means of data analysis. As a data scientist at Antes, you answer questions from the organization with data analysis and you contribute to realizing the right preconditions such as maintaining the data process and reviewing code. You are both working on solving specific questions and helping to build a robust data science department. You are a self-starter and contribute to the shaping of both the data process, the execution of analyzes and the practical application of it. For analysis and feedback we use various tools, including Python, R, Disco, Alteryx and Tableau. In the projects we seek a close collaboration between healthcare professionals and data scientist. Together we reach the maximum added value for healthcare.
The following tasks apply to this function:
- Apply the possibilities and limitations of statistical methods and machine learning such as regression, clustering, classification and neural networks
- Writing scripts in Python, R
- Natural Language Processing
- Process mining
- Translating complex models into practical applications
Are you a communicative and all-round data scientist who wants to contribute to psychiatry and addiction care? Our department is under development and we can use your help here: if you can teach us more about data science, we will teach you about the daily care practice. As a result, we will together improve the care for our patients in a continuous learning environment. We are looking for a candidate who likes to pioneer and show courage to give shape to the team and its own function.
You can work independently on a problem, and at the same time like working with fellow data scientists and healthcare professionals. You are eager to learn and want to understand the data together with them and translate the outcomes to improvements in care.
You also have the following knowledge and experience;
- A relevant MSc / PhD degree, for example in econometrics, physics
- Experience with setting up, executing data science projects
- Knowledge of cluster / cloud computing is a recommendation
- As well as knowledge of psychometrics
Note: all registrations within Antes take place in Dutch. An excellent knowledge of Dutch is therefore important.
What do we offer
Working as a data scientist within the data intelligence team means working in a young team in development with a lot of ambition.
We offer the following:
- The salary is a maximum of Euro 5046, – (scale 65, collective agreement GGZ) per month on the basis of a full-time employment contract (working week of 36 hours). Scaling depends on education and work experience.
- Admission to the PFZW Pensioenfonds.
- Including an end-of-year bonus, collective insurance and a bicycle scheme;
- Internal sports facilities and a possibility to exercise at a discount at a gym of your choice.
- The possibility to adapt the employment conditions package to your specific wishes, through the Multiple Choice System Working Conditions.
Antes is an institution for mental health care, specializing in (addiction) psychiatry. We treat and guide people with complex psychiatric disorders, such as depression, addiction or schizophrenia. Our approach is characterized by a combination of medical-psychiatric, psychological and social care. We do this through an integrated approach in the area of treatment, living and working. Antes offers outpatient, outpatient, part-time and clinical treatment at more than 70 locations across the Rotterdam and Southern South Holland regions.
The data intelligence department describes and analyzes (groups of) individual patients at Antes, integrating a large diversity of data into an image of individual patients, patient groups and outcomes of care. We develop descriptive, predictive and prescriptive models using a wide range of machine learning algorithms, including natural language processing.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.werkenbijantes.nl/vacature/data-scientist-337867.html?utm_ →