Joining Hitachi Consulting as a Graduate you typically will be working as part of a project team delivering high profile technology solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. You’ll be joining our Analytics & Insights practice which provides a full range of solutions to clients that include business intelligence (BI), data warehousing, advanced analytics, big data and data science from strategy through to deployment. We’ll support you to gain the skills you require to operate effectively as a Consultant in our Analytics and Insights practice; we’ll provide structured training, coupled with working on projects alongside experienced Consultants, BI developers and Architects who will mentor and guide you to develop your technical skills
Hitachi Consulting is the consulting led solutions business of Hitachi Ltd. We work with clients across the world from all industry sectors to design, build and operate technology solutions. We have particular strengths in the domains of ‘Digital’, ‘Internet of Things’, ‘Analytics’ and ERP and provide a range of supporting services (industry expertise, project management, process design, change management) required to achieve success. Frequently, we will leverage our relationship with the rest of Hitachi to bring innovative products and services into our solutions for clients. We will also work with clients to define outcome based measures as part of our role in helping clients implement change and achieve benefits.
To apply you’ll need:
- 2:1 or better in an Analytical, Computer Science, Mathematics, AI or Machine Learning related degree
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points gained across 3 A Level’s and a minimum grade B in GCSE Mathematics and English LanguageComputer literate in MS Office Suite
- To have spent a year in industry as part of your degree or after completing your studies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- A passion and interest for the benefits technology can bring to business.
- Strong analysis, research, systemic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in independent and collaborative work environments and to multi-task
- Aptitude to learn quickly and to rapidly apply performance feedback
- An interest in solving complex business problems
- A desire to work in a technology orientated, service led environment
- An interest in solving complex business problems through the pragmatic application of technology
Our graduate scheme commences in September 2018.Travel. We work with our clients in their businesses. As such, our consultants must be prepared to take on regular travel that can involve working away from home through the week.Your application. The application window closes on 31st March 2018. Please note, your application will be reviewed but you may not hear from us until after this date.Inclusion and DiversityHitachi Consulting is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences including gender, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity and personal style.As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity is a fundamental strength of Hitachi Consulting that adds value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.We are only able to consider applications from candidates who hold the right to work in the EU.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://neuvoo.co.uk/view/?id=8zjefnq5xm&source= →