- We are looking for an experienced Analytics Manager to become our Head of Analytics & Optimisation within our new Consumer Products team at Yell. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytics Manager to establish and lead a new Analytics and Optimisation function for one of the most data rich businesses in the UK. You will be responsible for analysing and optimising our consumer search habits and creating stories and business cases that will ultimately lead to product developments and new product launches. The successful candidate will play a key role in our 5-year business strategy.
- Owning our digital analytics, insight and site optimisation utilising data from multiple solutions.
- Working with other business users to understand and develop analytic requirements, develop dashboards and train users to enable ‘self-service’ analytics.
- Gathering, analysing and blending qualitative and quantitative data to produce business and consumer insights.
- Designing commission and lead qualitative and quantitative analytical and insight work using realists to shape product development.
- Developing and implementing advanced analytic approaches including multivariate analysis, A/B testing and journey tracking.
- Using Comscore to understand and report upon our competitive position.
- Creating a new site optimisation function and culture within Yell.
- Defining and leading the optimisation strategy and roadmap.
- Experienced Analytics Manager with a proven track record in web analytics.
- Significant experience with Adobe Analytics and AdobeTarget.
- Experience of revenue optimisation or customer journey optimisation.
- Proven experience in gathering, assessing and prioritising analytics requirements within a complex business environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Comscore would be preferred.
- Experience of personalisation technologies and methodologies would also be an advantage.
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. Our products include mobile optimised websites, Yell.com for Android™, iPhone™, Apple Watch™ and Search & Display advertising.
The company values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. We are also proud to have been recognised as one of the UK’s best companies to work for in 2017 according to Glassdoor.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.yell.com/vacancies/2099/20171120/ →